A beautiful Life of mine worth to be kept here

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Life after Life Game

A man may stop doing something but his mind is always thinking of what’s next for him as one’s mind is created in such a complex way that we are always thinking ahead of what we want to do though most of the time half the things we thought we may want to do are not done. Human beings just work the same as computers we use as it needs to be programmed with something so that it may continue to run and functions the way we want it to be or else it will be just another junk. So then it boils down to the question of what are the things we want to do in life as we may not have the whole life time to achieve the things we want to do as once the time passes, we are going to miss it just like that. This is going to be my another chapter of life as I view it since my participation in the Life Game and I think I needed to pen it down so much that i really goes back to writing again. It has always been something I wanted to do but never been explored because I already set the expected outcome for myself which is-its never going to happen. Writing, giving trainings and working with people to help them has always been what I wanted to do in my life as I see myself to have the potential in it. Even recently with the personality test which I have done, it reaffirms me again that my potential career is to be a teacher or trainer. It really shocks me as I did not expect that to be the outcome of the test but that’s what I have in mind of what I wanted to do actually.

Putting aside with all the plans & goals to achieve in this life, most of the time I think we have missed out this important thing in life which is the purpose of life. It is almost impossible to plan things without an objective or purpose as we do not know what to achieve in the end and it is the same with our life as we cannot live life without a purpose as when it comes to the end of it, we would not know whether we have achieve what we wanted to achieve or not. Its just like working for an employer, your boss will definitely set the kpi (key performance index) for you as when the new year starts and he will evaluate you at the end of the year to see how much you have achieve in order for him to reward you with bonuses. Imagine your life on this earth is just to work for your boss then it would be much simpler but the truth of life is you definitely have more then one boss to report to and you know who is the ultimate boss after all. Therefore do not be so simple minded to think that you only have one working boss to report to only in this life, worse still some have even made their spouse to be their boss.

In the last three days which I had participated in this Life Game camp, I had the opportunity to witness how my life is going to be for the next 31 years and it strongly hits me about one thing. For me, my life in the game is always about survival and I spent my whole life time searching and wondering around for the best method to survive. Everyone wants to be rich and healthy so therefore there is always a price to pay for that-your time which is equivalents to your life! In the beginning I had been searching high and low for a job to survive as I needed food, clothes & roof over my head to survive as I had missed my education opportunity so it was tough for me. Finally when I got a job, I really put in my 100% in my job to impress my boss and I managed to get promotions twice but after that somehow I still feel that this is not enough for me. Therefore I try to search for other alternatives to be rich and also for me to be able to retire young and enjoy my life. Then came this idea of pooling money together with my friends to buy properties to be rented out for extra income, for once we thought that we are going to be some property king in the city. On top of that, I even agreed to this idea of marrying another girl just because she has the higher prestige point so that it makes life easier for us if we get married. It is always about more convenient, easier and the more we can enjoy in life. Come to think about it, when it is more convenient for us, it definitely has to inconvenient someone else so that it can be more convenient for us. The same goes for other things, when it is becoming easy for us, someone else has to sacrifice to make it easy for us. Life can never be easy in the first place, for some of us it is easy as in the past many have sacrificed to make it easy for us. In a nut shell, this life we have never belongs to us as a certain part of it may have been the consequences of what our parents have done. We may not have been born if our parents do not exist so this life we have must have originates from one source of life. I like this quote by Martin Luther King- "Life's most urgent question is: what are you doing for others?" Since this life we have do not belong to us, it is only fair that we ask ourselves this question frequently to keep on reminding ourselves why we have this life.

It will definitely be a scary experience if we do know how or when our life is going to end while we are still living it, human beings are generally short sighted as we would not react till we are really told when is the day going to come. Some worse still even when they are told about it, they would not have respond as they are just too comfortable in it and feel that they would rather end their life just like that rather than to make a decision to change. To change or not to is always the decision you have to make for yourself and it takes effort and determination to do that. As I love to say it always- life is short, cut the crap !

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home