A beautiful Life of mine worth to be kept here

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Friday, January 18, 2013


Going into the jungle for a hike is not something you would do every day unless you are a hunter or the patrol warden who is in charge of the visitors’ safety. For me I think my almost 2 years’ relationship is like going into the jungle for a hike too. I am not a professional hunter or any warden in the jungle but just someone who likes green a lot and do not mind exploring the jungle for more adventures. Therefore I decided for myself that I wanted to do this hike because I think this hike is suitable for me, not too steep and neither too flat for me. This hike may not be specially customized route so that you can reach the peak faster nor this hike is easy as I know from the very beginning but it is always the process which counts and not the final result of the peak. Therefore whether it is easy or not, I have decided for myself that I will pull through this journey.

It is not something which I can describe the kind of good feeling that this will be the last hike I want to make as I make my way up to the peak. Therefore with that feeling, I have decided to start my journey of hiking in this jungle with the end of journey which is the peak in mind. As I walk in this journey, I felt good and more convinced as each hour and each day brings us closer together mentally, physically and emotionally as we experienced each other with our unique characters. The main motivation for me to keep going is that I know I have decided on this route and it will be my responsibility to ensure that we make it to the peak together irregardless of different dreams or ambitions, characters shaped or yet to be shaped, the future identities we see ourselves to be etc. I know I tried many times to tell myself that this is a short term sacrifice till we could find our better ways around in the jungle before we could reach the peak as we know there are many ways to reach the peak. And I thought we have decided on this route together whether it is going to be hard or easy, whether there will be more hindrances, whether the bad weather is going to come, whether there will be any at all more danger along the way, I thought we have decided.

Indeed after a year and 10 months exploring and searching for the route up to the peak, again I thought I could see the end destination in my sight but only if all things can be planned. Yes we did manage to make it to the peak just to realize that this is just the first peak in a relationship and there are many more peaks we could see but the big disappointment strikes when this journey has been given up. Although I could see that we can go through the many more peaks which I could see at the moment at least but the disappointment strikes right in the middle of my heart which could be fatal like a heart attack. Would you dare to continue this journey if you know the high chances of getting another heart attack? Once a heart attack hits you, the chances of another hit could be anytime like a time bomb therefore the answer is definitely a no.

Lessons picked up:-
1) Do not attempt to try to hike if you cannot even do a long marathon run as obviously you might not have the right level of stamina to last you through
2) Make sure the decision to hike together is being drilled into each other’s mind before even to start the journey together into the jungle (change of mind half way could only do more harm than if you decide not to hike together in the first place)
3) Lastly just be yourself, do not let any circumstances or the person whom you decided to hike with change you as you know that there is only so little could be changed but so much more to accept one another.       


After all I must say it was a good experience and let’s stay healthy for another better hike in the future !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home